You almost don’t want to write this in the fear you’ll never get back in, but you have to. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Nearby attractions include Social Cycle (0.7 miles), Indian Canyons Hiking Trails (0.5 miles), and Moorten Botanical Garden (0.4 miles). There were three cases where it was not immediately clear that product and service was deficient (two of which turned out to be actually deficient, one which was not) and staff was more focused on proving us wrong in our inquiries than remedying. To be fair to the front desk staff, they were not rude, or arrogant or anything like that. I was able to connect to wifi and work with no problem . The property is meticulously kept, the design is on point and the overall vibe is so chill. The property is cute, top to toe. It was a short but relaxing first stay at Villa Royale, Palm Springs. Thank you, Tanya! We love to hear great feedback on our wonderful staff. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a fireplace. Read the Villa Royale, Palm Springs, California hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Set at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, Villa Royale is a 3.5-acre free-spirited, adults-only hideaway amidst the desert palms of the Coachella Valley. Travelocity … Book Villa Royale, Palm Springs on Tripadvisor: See 58 traveller reviews, 164 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Royale, ranked #40 of 79 hotels in Palm Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. breakfast that the hotel provides. We stayed in room 17 by the main pool. While there isn’t a dedicated gym … The Villa Royale is a boutique property in beautiful Palm Springs, California. We used the fireplace at night since it did get a bit chilly for my standards at least (anything below 70 ). What are some of the property amenities at Villa Royale? Are there any historical sites close to Villa Royale? Thank you for staying with us and for the great review! We again apologize for the maintenance on a Sunday. A secluded stomping ground reimagined where Spanish influence and architectural nuances of the Post-War period stand side-by-side with modern design appeal for which Palm Springs is known today. Tucked away in a quiet corner of Palm Springs, about a mile and a half from the bustling Downtown's theatres, museums and shopping destinations, lies Villa Royale, the historic hideaway to the stars. Palm Springs Located in Palm Springs, Villa Royale is in the suburbs and in the mountains. Travelocity Price Guarantee . Book now at Del Rey at Villa Royale in Palm Springs, CA. Book Villa Royale, Palm Springs on Tripadvisor: See 63 traveller reviews, 169 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Royale, ranked #41 of 78 hotels in Palm Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Bask in the spectacular mountain views, two pools and … The Villa Royale Inn offers the charm of a Mediterranean villa only minutes from downtown Palm Springs. ... Villa Royale Inn. See 62 traveller reviews, 169 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Royale, ranked #40 of 78 hotels in Palm Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We already were planning our next trip here ... and before you know it .. we were displaced by the Silverado fire and we said hey why not come back again so we came back again 10/27-10/29. Thank you for staying with us at Villa Royale and recognizing our attention to detail. They have the most comfortable beds and sheets . Business Profile. It was a short but relaxing first stay at Villa Royale, Palm Springs. Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great review. Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable, all rooms at the Villa Royale … My new go to place! multiple times. Within the Mission Revival Style villas and geometric tiled courtyards, Villa Royale channels the eccentric history of the destination and mesmerism of the landscape that has long lured wild, free-thinking and creative spirits to the Southern California desert. Own or manage this property? Front desk staff were super friendly, gave us the key to our room and our complimentary welcome drink . The bed was comfy and the shower great, though the bathroom was tiny - too small for two to use. Thank you Villa Royale for taking such good care of us! Lush and perfectly desert like. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and breakfast during their stay. The entire property was kept very clean and the grounds again very well maintained . We hope to see you again on an anniversary vacation. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Villa Royale? See 63 traveller reviews, 169 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Royale, ranked #41 of 78 hotels in Palm Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Pool Bar (great drinks menu) and restaurant on site, Del Rey, offer good food at a decent price (relative to hotel restaurant prices, I consider $17 for a burger to be fair), so I ended up having 2 of my 3 meals there + the complimentary. I also requested ear plugs at night but not because it was loud but my. Set at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, Villa Royale is an adutlts only free-spirited hideaway housed beneath the desert palms of the Coachella Valley. Hotel Villa Royale Palm Springs; Policies. partner snores and I forgot to bring mine and so we called and they had some . Which popular attractions are close to Villa Royale? Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable, all rooms at the Villa Royale … The hotel is comprised of two spaces; the main complex houses 31 of Villa Royale’s 38 villa rooms. Hotels. Our Impala 1 BR rooms are quite spacious. The Villa Royale is a boutique property in beautiful Palm Springs, California. Book Villa Royale, Palm Springs on Tripadvisor: See 63 traveler reviews, 169 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Royale, ranked #41 of 78 hotels in Palm Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The layout and decor are warm and inviting and are exactly (if not better than) as depicted on the website. My suite was very cute and comfortable, though it took me a while to work out the balance for the AC to get the bedroom the right temperature, and. New to Travelocity Villa Royale 3.5-star property 1620 South Indian Trail, Palm Springs, CA 1-855-201-7819. My Saturday morning sleep in was disturbed by property maintenance, but the service was attentive and friendly. the bathroom was a little too small for my liking (and might not have worked as well for a couple). Set at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, Villa Royale is a 3.5-acre free-spirited, adults-only hideaway amidst the desert palms of the Coachella Valley. We will be back again . Villa Royale is a luxury boutique hotel in Palm Springs, California, USA. All guest rooms … Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Palm Springs, Hotels near Desert Highland - Gateway Estates, Hotels near Antique Galleries of Palm Springs, Hotels near Champion Institute of Cosmetology, Hotels near Kaplan College - Palm Springs, Hotels near California Nurses Educational Institute, Hotels near International School of Beauty. If the level of care matched the level of detail and thought put into the property then this would be hands down an amazing value for the price. I was leery of staying in another hotel at all after encountering a lot of COVID carelessness at larger chain hotels earlier this summer, but was assured that the Villa Royale was careful about social distancing and mask use, so I gave it a shot. 77 Hotel 4 Palm Springs, California Villa Royale 18 Portland, Oregon Hotel … Now £116 on Tripadvisor: Villa Royale, Palm Springs. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Many rooms open onto the pool area. Hi Chelsea! A small kitchen and patio that surrounds the very private bedroom/ couch/ fireplace. 1.5 miles from Palm Springs’ historic downtown, this California hotel features 2 swimming pools, a spa and fine dining. Wow, from the moment you walk into the lobby to entering your room and enjoying the amazing food and drink at their restaurant. What are some restaurants close to Villa Royale? Get Accredited Login Welcome to BBB Northwest + Pacific. Sunday our check out date came and we left . The only thing I’d do differently next time is book a larger room, as their most basic offering is quite small, especially for 2 people. However with that not being the case we find ourselves in position of having overpaid AND missed out on significant credits and benefits from Amex With all the above said, with some adjustments to management & front desk attentiveness and care, Villa Royale should easily be worth the price and foregoing the Amex travel benefits. Yes, guests often enjoy the mountain view available here. The grounds are very nice and well kept and they were cleaning the pool and cleaning everything . The Villa is great for a wedding because practically you have the whole villa to yourself and your guest. We were greeted at reception by the charming gentleman, I think his name was Alon, a young man with dark hair working Tues 26th Nov in the afternoon. An Adults Only, Free-Spirited Hideaway A Palm Springs fixture since 1947, Villa Royale is an eclectic mix of old California architecture, vintage furnishings, stunning artwork, Northwest craftsmanship, and … It was a short but relaxing first stay at Villa Royale, Palm Springs. All guest rooms include a patio and free Wi-Fi. Palm Springs Tourism Palm Springs Hotels From AU$248 per night on Tripadvisor: Villa Royale, Palm Springs. The hotel is comprised of two spaces; the main complex houses 31 of Villa Royale’s 38 villa rooms. We came here for dinner in May and liked the hotel grounds and just returned for a 4 days stay over Thanksgiving. We hope to host you again soon! There are more places to choose from in the Palm Springs area. The hotel’s intimate, relaxed atmosphere (being a 21+ establishment definitely helps) is a refreshing change of pace from Palm Springs’ larger, more hustle and bustle hotels. The staff is so accommodating to all your requests and so easy to work with. The drinks were delicious at the bar and the music that is played throughout the entire resort was very relaxing and mixed up nicely from day to day in regards to the genre. … Of the 2 cases in this group where product and service was actually deficient only one problem area was actually remedied (after asking twice). This would have been fine if the value delivered lived up to the price. 1620 S Indian Trl, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92264-8842, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, My new fav Palm Springs hotel (just need to stay in a bigger room next time), One of my new favorite getaway spots from LA, with considerable COVID safety measures that made me feel safe and offers plenty of room to socially distance while still enjoying the facilities of the spacious grounds, including 2 pools. Response from Phillip Conner, General Manager at Villa Royale. We had dinner at their restaurant and was very good as well . Villa Royale: Amazing Wedding Weekend - See 58 traveller reviews, 164 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Royale at Tripadvisor. What food & drink options are available at Villa Royale? The property is cute, top to toe. And if you do want to go out to grab a meal, the hotel is within a few min driving of the main drag but just far enough away to feel secluded. The property is charming and well laid out. Within the Mission Revival Style villas and geometric tiled courtyards, Villa Royale channels the eccentric history of the destination and mesmerism of the landscape that has long lured wild, free-thinking and creative spirits to the Southern California desert. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We also took advantage of their bikes and rode around the neighborhood. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Living Desert Zoo … We look forward to hosting you again soon! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. They just seemed to be processing things as if just another unit on an assembly line as opposed to putting themselves in the guests' shoes and being good hosts. Villa Royale: Simply Wow! See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. I was very pleased with my stay overall. From the moment you drive up the landscape and … more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I received a warm welcome from reception and was able to check-in early and was given a yummy welcome cocktail. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Palm Springs, Hotels near Desert Highland - Gateway Estates, Hotels near Antique Galleries of Palm Springs, Hotels near Champion Institute of Cosmetology, Hotels near Kaplan College - Palm Springs, Hotels near California Nurses Educational Institute, Hotels near International School of Beauty. They are constantly working, picking up glasses by the pool, bringing drinks and food. Everyone staying at the hotel and staff was wearing face masks which made us feel comfortable. We look forward to your next visit! Everyone who works at the villa Royale is on point all the time. Located 1.5 miles from Palm Springs’ historic city centre, this California hotel features 2 swimming pools, a spa and fine dining. A secluded stomping ground originally constructed in 1947, Villa Royale draws from the eccentric history of Palm Springs … From a all around great staff to Lisa who runs the pool area like the pro she is. With inventive food and drink btw.... We were lucky enough to grab room 2. Our room was alongside the smaller pool, sun drenched and quiet. I would recommend booking an Impala on your next visit. Villa Royale, Palm Springs Villa Royale, Palm Springs, current page. Staff was again very pleasant offering food and drinks . And the all the staff including the front desk. You guys are AWESOME!!!! Please see our partners for more details. This place doesn’t disappoint, amazing service, there attention to detail is like staying at a Ritz Carlton, I’ll definitely be back this place is amazing. From check to check out (tomorrow thank goodness) it was detail perfect. Which room amenities are available at Villa Royale? Easily recommended, and I'm already looking forward to my next visit there. Each room is unique here at Villa Royale and some are smaller than others. For more privacy, request a room in the back. Upon entering our room they provided us with a doggy bed, bowls, a bag of treats & brand new roll of doggy poop bags. Hotels in Palm Springs, CA. The only way to experience Palm Springs is poolside with a cocktail in hand. See 60 traveller reviews, 168 photos, and cheap rates for Villa Royale, ranked #39 of 78 hotels in Palm Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at … The complimentary breakfast is all we needed, but today also got a real meal from El Rey and it was like everything else.... spot on. Absolutely amazing stay. Yes, free parking is available to guests. There are more places to choose from in the Palm Springs area. Thanks so much for staying with us and for the kind words about our property. Own or manage this property? Villa Royale Inn is situated on a side street in a quiet neighborhood that's under a 10-minute drive from downtown Palm Springs' shopping, galleries, restaurants, and bars. The pool area was large, not crowded and very well-maintained (seriously, the staff was skimming it pretty hourly, keeping it sparkling clean). Problem areas: Over the course of our stay there were five different instances of things not being up to expectations that we brought to the attention of management. The area's natural beauty can be seen at San Jacinto Mountains and Indian Canyon, while Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs Air Museum are cultural highlights. In all cases, things had to be asked for multiple times. Not really an issue though if you plan to mostly be out and about. Thank you - we really enjoyed our suite and. Many travelers enjoy visiting Indian Canyons (2.4 miles), Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (2.8 miles), and Village Green Heritage Center (1.3 miles). Our room was alongside the smaller pool, sun drenched and quiet. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Villa Royale offers guests 3 pools on their grounds, all with views of the San Jacinto Mountains. Best of all, being an adults-only property really kept the vibe quiet and low-key the entire time. Hidden Gem in Prime Palm Springs Location. The room that we booked had been changed because of construction next door to the Villa Rosa and we were both exhausted from working long hours on film sets in LA and wanted a good rest and requested that he give us the quietest one he had. The property is cute, top to toe. I literally never heard a raised voice once during my entire 4-night stay. Located 1.5 miles from Palm Springs’ historic city centre, this California hotel features 2 swimming pools, a spa and fine dining. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to hosting you again very soon. Studded with flowering desert flora and imbued with mid century decor and vintage furnishings, Villa Royale beckons travelers to the desert for raw beauty and escape. Thanks for the great review! The pool is fabulous and a low adult mix plays during the day. Across South Indian Trail Road sits Villa Rosa with seven California ranch style villas that mirror the design cues and playful vibe of Villa Royale, offering travelers an even more intimate, secluded oasis.