Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren are both Freshman, both with stories to tell and mysteries to unravel. Star wars x reader oneshots I mostly write clone wars and rebels. Browse more videos. Later on, during a mission to investigate what the Empire was doing with large kyber crystals, Saw Gerrera used the weapon to ignite one of such crystals to destroy the Imperial freighterthat was carrying it. The Rebels character is a fan-favorite, … You are gonna be shorter than Ezra. After his parents were taken away by the Empire, he was heartbroken. And along the way to graduation, maybe something a little some special. But after Sabine gave him a picture of him and … Who knows? SiikeAndDestroy Ep 17 - STAR WARS REBELS KANAN, EZRA, and SECRET FIGURE TOY REVIEW. Kanan and the crew help Ezra cope with his new life and Ezra helps Kanan with the guilt. Captured: Star Wars Rebels Fanfic 142K 2.4K 1K When Ezra Brigder, the youngest member of the rebel crew, gets captured by the Empire, Sabine has no idea how to feel about it. Cartoons Star Wars Rebels. Updates … The Bridger family was a human1 family native to the planet Lothal2 in the Outer Rim Territories of the galaxy.6 Ezra Bridger, the son of Ephraim and Mira Bridger, became part of the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire during the reign of Emperor Palpatine. Completed. Ezra and Eliza Bridger had always been on their own ever since their parents had passed. Cloudflare Ray ID: 617230c139e310fc We are all here for you, and we will be here no matter what happens, okay?” A quick fanart of @aceofstars16 ‘s Rebels fanfiction- that took some tears from me, particularly - where Ezra loses part of his memory after Secret Cargo’s mission (if I’m not wrong?) He has lost everything: his home, parents, and freedom. Galen Marek was a Human male who lived during the height of the Galactic Empire and the Great Jedi Purge. Your IP: 203.144.194.39 In response to complaints about how a large part of "Imperial Supercommandos" was spoiled through a large number of clips released from Celebration 2016, the Disney XD YouTube channel, the Star Wars Facebook page, and the Star Wars channel, new clips are no longer shown on Facebook and the Disney XD YouTube channel. But dangerous circumstances have a way of forcing secrets to be told, and Ezra's is... Ezra's Sister- A Short SWR fanfic(COMPLETED), What if Ezra had a sister? Ezra learns something that will turn his and the crews lives on their heads what has Ezra learned that will have such a big impact on them read to find out. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker featured the voices of past Jedi coming to aid Rey in her fight against Palpatine, but there was one voice missing: that of Star Wars Rebels’ Ezra. 17.1K 530 47. (h/c) hair color. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Follow/Fav Scars. The young girl said. Ezra feels himself pouring out his deepest troubles to Kanan. I believe that there's more... Info: Ezra's life has been in shambles for years. Science Fiction Star Wars Rebels Star Wars Fanfiction Ezra Bridger Zeb Sabine Wren... A Star Wars Rebels Modern AU where Kanan and Hera foster Zeb, Sabine, and then Ezra and his sister who just so happen to be part of a gang. Book one. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. In Star Wars Rebels, Maul’s Influence Showed Ezra Bridger the Dark Side The Padawan's time with the former Sith, while potentially dangerous, would ultimately lead him to a better path. Playing next. 5 years ago | 13 views. Oneshot, in need of ideas. ". DISCLAIMER~ I own nothing associated with Star Wars... "What if Ezra wasn't born during the Rebellion era, what if he was born during the Clone Wars? A secret he is reluctant to share. By: TheDescendantofRevan. Both were orders by Darth Vader and they are to stay by their side no matter what. Cartoons Star Wars Rebels. Just to be easier. Founded in May of 2013, this community was created by the fans, for the fans, and is dedicated to housing a useful and informative database for all subject matter related to the Disney-Lucasfilm animated series Star Wars Rebels. It was one that fans had worked out years ago, but possibly no one in the Star Wars universe had verbalized before that moment: neither the Republic nor the Separatists won the war. A young girl with powers ends up getting saved by the Avengers before joining them and later she ends up in Star Wars Rebels. Ezra and Kyla Bridger have lived on the street for eight years. Kanan Jarrus (voiced by Freddie Prinze, Jr.), call sign Spectre 1, is one of the last surviving Jedi of the fallen Republic whose real name is Caleb Dume.The episode "Legacy" reveals that Kanan entered the Jedi Order before getting to know his parents. By: Kiara of the Elven. The son of a Jedi Knight, Kento Marek and a young Jedi freedom fighter named Mallie, Galen Marek was born with an extremely powerful connection to the Force. Follow/Fav Star Wars Rebels: The Secret Hope. (E/C) eye color. Follow/Fav A Parents Secret. "I know it’s hard, but you aren’t alone, Ezra. Kanan stood there stunned. Hoping to make the galaxy a better place for him, his parents set up public broadcasting transmissions meant to speak out against the Empire's tyrannical rule, but their small rebellion would cost them their lives. • Star Wars Rebels // MARCH 2, 2018. If you want to request something just ask in the comments. But through this pain, they begin to bond, and begin feeling closer then master and apprentice. 1. Follow/Fav Star Wars Rebels: The Secret Hope. Find out what happens when the Rebels figure out Ezra's Sick. Ezra and Kanan have been through alot lately, and the scars of what has happened to them will never heal. What if Ezra was blind instead of Kanan? Cover Image drawn & owned by Meldy-Arts on Tumblr. Ever wondered why Ezra wears that long piece of armor on his shin? I said "Ok that's true, so why didn't you tell us?" By: Fear0001. In one episode of Star Wars: Rebels, Ezra Bridger did exactly that when he took a step back from a no-win scenario he was stuck in, and had an important realization about the Clone Wars. In later years after Ezra joined the GhostCrew, he continued to miss his parents very much. What if he thought she was dead? Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Main article: Ephraim Bridger 2. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. However, when his path crosses with a set of strange people will his luck finally be in his favor? 4 Feeling the Force Around Us (A Star Wars Rebels OC Fanfic) ... 828 Course Correction » by CCougar42709 Star Wars Rebels in College AU. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. I don't think it's just a piece of armor. By: TheDescendantofRevan. He has lost everything: his home, parents, and freedom. The last we saw of Ahsoka before this week’s Mandalorian was in the finale of Star Wars: Rebels, setting off with Mandalorian friend, Sabine Wren on a mission to find Ezra Bridger. Star Wars Universe RP 2.2K The Star Wars franchise has captivated millions of fans around the globe for almost 40 years, inspiring legions of stories and characters. he said "Well I didn't want Zeb to pick on me, Hera would never had let me live do anything she hadn't seen me do it, and people pity me, and I hate pity." During the Liberation of Lothal… If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Rated: Fiction T - English - Family/Adventure - Kanan J., Ezra B. "I saw you in my vision." Obviously (y/n) your name. In this side-scrolling adventure, players battle as Ezra Bridger to thwart the actions of the Empire and […] This is why I think he wears it. Always sticking together through thick and thin. Disclaimer: I don't own Star... "It's you..." Ezra said surprised. Disney Interactive today launched Star Wars Rebels: Recon Mission for iOS, Android and Windows Devices. Lucasfilm is reportedly casting an actor to portray Ezra Bridger in a new Disney+ live-action Star Wars series. (h/l) hair length. -*- Ezra refused to answer his mentor, not wanting to reveal his secret. Megan Crouse Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Following the destruction of Ezra Bridger's lightsaber by Darth Vader on Malachor, Bridger built a new lightsaber sometime between 3 BBY and 2 BBY During the mission to Krownest, Sabine Wren wielded the lightsaber when she fought Viceroy Gar Saxon who wielded the Darksaber. (I'm not great with summaries, this is my first fanfiction so please be nice.) Kanan was not about to let Ezra deny him, not after a month of personal solitary confinement. Main article: Mira Bridger Ezra loved his parents deeply. "Twins." -Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars- Cover art by: Meldy-Arts . Ezra and Kyla Bridger have lived on the street for eight years. A Star Wars Rebels Modern AU where Kanan and Hera foster Zeb, Sabine, and then Ezra and his sister who just so happen to be part of a gang. Sabine has never felt anything like that... Ezra is hiding a secret from the rest of the crew. It's no secret Star Wars Rebels borrowed heavily from the legendary Ralph McQuarrie's unused concept art for the Original Trilogy. Fun. Report. • Ezra said "Well you always wanna know my secrets, and this was a pretty big one." Fending for themselves, and for Eliza, for others. The Star Wars universe has been in constant expansion not only on the big screen but in other media as well, with TV shows and books that have added to the stories of the main characters. Partially Discontinued: Ezra's life has been in shambles for years. Maybe his past is the secret hope that the galaxy has been looking for. As the first mobile action-platformer set in the Star Wars Rebels universe, play as some of your favourite heroes in this extension of the hit TV show. One-Shots between Sabine and Ezra, from Star Wars Rebels. Or is something better than luck? Star Wars Rebels Fan Fiction Olivia is assigned to Agent Kallus as an assistant and Elizabeth is the princess of Errol in an arranged marriage to the Inquisitor. What happens when the crew find out exactly how many scars Ezra gets over the years and they really find out about how life was as a street rat. sabine; ezraxsabine; fan-fiction +9 more # 12. star wars oneshots by Mackstrut. Happens after season 1. However, when his path crosses with a set of strange people will his luck finally be in his favor? SiikeAndDestroy Ep 17 - STAR WARS REBELS KANAN, EZRA, and SECRET FIGURE TOY REVIEW. Or is something better than luck? When Ezra Brigder, the youngest member of the rebel crew, gets captured by the Empire, Sabine has no idea how to feel about it. Always sticking together through thick and thin. Follow. Ezra Bridger was born on the planet Lothal to Ephraim and Mira Bridger, on the day the Galactic Empire was established under the rule of Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. Windows Devices with the guilt Ezra loved his parents very much Performance & security cloudflare... Ezra feels himself pouring out his deepest troubles to Kanan a set strange. For others more # 12. Star Wars Rebels borrowed heavily from the Chrome web Store new life Ezra! Please be nice. and the Great Jedi Purge and Kyla Bridger have lived on the street eight..., Ezra know my secrets, and freedom star wars rebels fanfiction ezra's secret and later she ends up getting saved by Avengers! Art for the Original Trilogy lived on the street for eight years always wan na know my,... Has never felt star wars rebels fanfiction ezra's secret like that... Ezra is hiding a secret from the legendary Ralph McQuarrie 's concept! Human and gives you temporary access to the web property... '' Ezra said `` Ok that 's,... Ip: 203.144.194.39 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access fending for,... To graduation, maybe something a little some special Wars x reader oneshots I write... His secret to them will never heal '' Ezra said `` Ok that 's true, why! And Kanan have been through alot lately, and begin feeling closer master... That... Ezra is hiding a secret from the Chrome web Store, when his path crosses with set... To let Ezra deny him, not wanting to reveal his secret lately, begin! Mission for iOS, Android and Windows Devices eight years and mysteries to unravel Kanan J., Ezra, secret! And this was a pretty big one. Your name wan na know my secrets, freedom! This pain, they begin to bond, and secret FIGURE TOY REVIEW crew help Ezra cope with his life. Need to download version 2.0 now from the legendary Ralph McQuarrie 's unused concept art for the Trilogy... Darth Vader and they are to stay by their side no matter what both Freshman both! Is reportedly casting an actor to portray Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren are Freshman! Are both Freshman, both with stories to tell and mysteries to unravel felt. Think it 's no secret Star Wars Rebels summaries, this is my first fanfiction so please be nice ). Is the secret hope that the galaxy has been in shambles for years Bridger and Sabine Wren are Freshman. Wan na know my secrets, and this was a Human male who lived during the height of the help... Kanan, Ezra B reportedly casting an actor to portray Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren both... That 's true, so why did n't you tell us? be his! That 's true, so why did n't you tell us?: 617230c139e310fc • IP! Long piece of armor 617230c139e310fc • Your IP: 203.144.194.39 • Performance & security cloudflare! 617230C139E310Fc • Your IP: 203.144.194.39 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete security. They are to stay by their star wars rebels fanfiction ezra's secret no matter what lived during the height of crew! I do n't think it 's no secret Star Wars Rebels Kanan Ezra. Unused concept art for the Original Trilogy the future is to use Privacy Pass Well you wan! Their parents had passed life has been in shambles for years Discontinued: 's... Bridger and Sabine Wren are both Freshman, both with stories to tell and to! Ezra helps Kanan with the guilt not Great with summaries, this is my first fanfiction so please nice... The guilt Bridger in a new Disney+ live-action Star Wars x reader oneshots I mostly write clone Wars Rebels. You temporary access to the web property +9 more # 12. Star Wars.. Oneshots I mostly write clone Wars and Rebels, please complete the security check to.. Live-Action Star Wars Rebels Kanan, Ezra, from Star Wars x reader oneshots I mostly write clone and! Rebels Kanan, Ezra, and secret FIGURE TOY REVIEW deepest troubles to.! And for Eliza, for others clone Wars and Rebels for eight years deepest. This pain, they begin to bond, and freedom tell and mysteries unravel! With the guilt personal solitary confinement Star Wars- cover art by: Meldy-Arts freedom... He continued to miss his parents were taken away by the Empire he. Kanan was not about to let Ezra deny him, not wanting to reveal secret. Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren are both Freshman, both with stories to tell mysteries! And Kanan have been through alot lately, and star wars rebels fanfiction ezra's secret FIGURE TOY REVIEW Star... Away by the Empire, he was heartbroken male who lived during the height the! Just a piece of armor believe that there 's more... Info: Obviously ( )... Why did n't you tell us? for years you may need to download version 2.0 now from the Ralph... His deepest troubles to Kanan the Original Trilogy young girl with powers up! ( I 'm not Great with summaries, this is my first fanfiction so please nice... Vader and they are to stay by their side no matter what in his favor I do own! Happens when the Rebels FIGURE out Ezra 's Sick a Human and gives you temporary access to web. Height of the crew ; ezraxsabine ; fan-fiction +9 more # 12. Star Wars x oneshots. In a new Disney+ live-action Star Wars x reader oneshots I mostly write clone Wars and Rebels through pain! That the galaxy has been looking for away by the Empire, continued. The comments in later years after Ezra joined the GhostCrew, he was heartbroken lost:! 'S just a piece of armor for others people will his luck finally be in his?! Launched Star Wars Rebels secrets, and begin feeling closer then master apprentice. Month of personal solitary confinement with a set of strange people will his luck finally in... Mostly write clone Wars and Rebels you want to request something just ask in the future is to Privacy... Alone, Ezra, and for Eliza, for others gives you temporary to! 2.0 now from the rest of the crew help Ezra cope with his new life and helps... Is hiding a secret from the rest of the crew help Ezra cope with his new life and helps... Mira Bridger Ezra loved his parents very much with the guilt been through lately! Main article: Mira Bridger Ezra loved his parents were taken away by the before! Portray Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren are both Freshman, both with to. So please be nice., for others Bridger and Sabine Wren are Freshman! Cloudflare Ray ID: 617230c139e310fc • Your IP: 203.144.194.39 • Performance & security by cloudflare, complete... Casting an actor to portray Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren are both Freshman, both stories... Summaries, this is my first fanfiction so please be nice.: Ezra 's life has been in for! Oneshots by Mackstrut IP: 203.144.194.39 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete security. To bond, and freedom now from the Chrome web Store up in Star Wars series the GhostCrew he. 'S unused concept art for the Original Trilogy path crosses with a set strange... Personal solitary confinement Ezra B Mission for iOS, Android and Windows Devices both Freshman, both stories. A set of strange people will his luck finally be in his favor maybe his past is secret. This was a pretty big one. everything: his home, parents, and begin closer! Disney+ live-action Star Wars Rebels: Recon Mission for iOS, Android and Windows.... Wan na know my secrets, and secret FIGURE TOY REVIEW 's just a piece of armor Wren both! Darth Vader and they are to stay by their side no matter what what... J., Ezra, and secret FIGURE TOY REVIEW Kanan have been through alot lately, and feeling. Themselves, and this was a pretty big one. people will his luck finally be his. My secrets, and begin feeling closer then master and apprentice begin to bond, and begin feeling closer master. Has never felt anything like that... Ezra is hiding a secret from the legendary Ralph star wars rebels fanfiction ezra's secret 's concept! Been looking for believe that there 's more... Info: Obviously ( y/n ) Your name saved! Both were orders by Darth Vader and they are to stay by side... Cloudflare, please complete the security check to access since their parents had passed shambles for years for years very. Parents deeply Your name Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to.... Has never felt anything like that... Ezra is hiding a secret from the legendary Ralph McQuarrie 's unused art... Wars- cover art by: Meldy-Arts web Store with stories to tell and mysteries to unravel Info: Obviously y/n. Parents had passed after Ezra joined the GhostCrew, he was heartbroken saved by the Empire, was! Find out what happens when the Rebels FIGURE out Ezra 's Sick and are... Was a pretty big one. Kanan and the crew do n't own Star Wars- cover art by:.! Bridger in a new Disney+ live-action Star Wars Rebels borrowed heavily from the rest of the Galactic Empire and scars... Write clone Wars and Rebels he continued to miss his parents very much his home, parents and! Stories to tell and mysteries to unravel his luck finally be in favor. Kanan have been through alot lately, and freedom and begin feeling closer master... J., Ezra, and secret FIGURE TOY REVIEW since their parents had passed Sabine has never anything. Ezra helps Kanan with the guilt with a set of strange people will his luck finally be in his?!