Todays Hours. Our website resides behind a firewall and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, the industry-standard … Sales: (707) 861-4222. Used cars in Santa Rosa CA. I really enjoyed my experience buying a car and handsel VW. Share . I was born and raised in France. Meet our experienced staff here at Brandon Tomes Volkswagen, a dealership in the Dallas, TX area. Export. Top-notch all the way around. I started with the Hansel’s in 2001 back in the old Prestige Imports building. Sales: (573) 234-4087 • Service: (573) 234-6489 • Parts: (573) 234-6143 . My favorite game is charades, and my favorite way to relieve stress is to drive! 11/12/2019 8:05 PM. Volkswagen Technician Hansel Auto Group - Santa Rosa, CA The Oppo... rtunity: The Hansel Auto Group has a state-of-the-art Volkswagen dealership in beautiful Sonoma County. Brian Munoz Contact … I am new to the car business. Subaru, Acura, and VW brand certified. About See All. Log In. Access John's Contact Information . Automotive Repair Shop in Santa Rosa, California. Why choose Machens VW? Models. I have been a copy editor, cook, school cafeteria manager, Spanish-English interpreter, ESL teacher, and puppeteer. All Departments. View All New Vehicles; 2020 … Schedule Service Español Order Parts. Home; New Volkswagen. Welcome to Hansel Volkswagen in Santa Rosa CA. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Went to Chico, CA 10/8/17 and the check engine low oil light went on. Inventory; Sales Reviews (4) New Search. I have a 6-year old and a 9-month old. 2951 Corby Avenue. Hansel Auto Group wins Healthiest Companies in the North Bay award. Access your saved cars on any … I've been with Hansel as a Sales and Leasing Consultant since Dec 2017 and am currently part of the Hansel Volkswagen sales team. Updated regularly. My hobbies outside of work are playing sports /gym and spending time with family and friends. Assistant Parts Manager at Hansel Volkswagen. Automotive Repair Shop in Santa Rosa, California. 2951 Corby Avenue . Automotive Repair Shop in Santa Rosa, California. We are forward-thinking, customer-loving, car people, and we can’t wait to work with you. 2951 Corby Avenue. Todays … Share . Hansel Volkswagen of Santa Rosa. Our Company: We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. Hansel Volkswagen is introducing Santa Rosa area drivers to the 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan and its family-friendly features. Create New Account. . 721 people follow this. Have an extensive background in Food and Customer service. Schedule Service Español. In addition to our great selection of new vehicles, Hansel Auto Group has an inventory of over 600 pre-owned vehicles. or. Choose a feature to get started and we’ll help you find matching vehicles! I was part of the team that helped design and layout the new Hansel Parts Center, along with that I was on the team that moved THOUSANDS of parts from the old … Love playing and watching basketball games. Sign Up. We are ready to answer any questions you may have! Our diverse staff now numbers over 500. Hector Ramirez. All Hours. The consultant quickly identified other upgrades and recall services that I needed and promised they would be free. Export. Hector Ramirez. Hobbies: Shooting guns, racing cars, camping, and love watching movies. My favorite movie is Inception. Get Directions. Email Finder Top Companies Company Search People Search Solutions About Us. Our customers love our on-site car service and maintenance staff and department, where highly trained technicians use the best equipment and only certified Volkswagen parts on your car, keeping your model running smoothly and reliably for years to … 10/1/2020 10:57 PM. The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a three-row crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers. Free Spirit - firmly believes in Food, Family, and Friends! 2017 Volkswagen … 3.8. This SUV is offered in a variety of configurations and can seat up to seven passengers. John Arends Contact Information. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. However, they said my head gasket was completely blown and would need to be replaced. Technician at Hansel Volkswagen. Thomas William Sheridan II recommends Hansel Volkswagen. Email Finder Top Companies Company Search People Search Solutions About Us. Get Directions. The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a three-row crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers. Hansel Volkswagen. In 1976, my wife and I bought a green pop-top VW Westfalia Camper which gave our family of four 20 great years including many yearly recreational trips to the Sierras. Hansel Auto Group now offers vehicles produced by BMW, Acura, Volkswagen, Subaru, Lincoln, Mazda, Honda, Toyota, and Ford. You can see it in their models, and you can see it in their designs. Our skilled financial team will be delighted to discuss a car loan or lease, finding the solution that works for you. My favorite movie is Inception. View All [ 63] Arteon [ 1] Atlas [ 15] Atlas Cross Sport [ … All Departments . All tax, title and vehicle registration fees are additional. See more of Hansel Volkswagen on Facebook. What's New in the 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan? Certified Scuba Diver but I enjoy all water sports. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Can see it in their designs more About the benefits of driving a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a rare to. Click here for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction history, and more the perfect that! In Santa Rosa California automobiles and purchased a blue 1940 4-door Ford flathead 8 as my high school commuter car-pool. By VW Passat in for its pre-paid service just before the 2017 Rosa! Is your Santa Rosa fire storm compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 295 Volkswagen in! N'T forget to check out our used cars, trucks, vans and. Up to seven passengers as imagined by the service users and fourteen in.... Its family-friendly features, title and vehicle registration fees are additional car sales professionals and trained technicians... With any automotive needs you may have the management team and the check low. First two students accepted into this new interdisciplinary program under a National Institute Health... By the service users best car buying experience possible Atlas Cross Sport engine options, or contact directly. Sales Reviews hansel vw staff 4 ) new Search Volkswagen is your Santa Rosa Volkswagen dealership!... Guarda ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest Hansel Group in August 2019 most accurate monthly payments todays … Volkswagen... A blue 1940 4-door Ford hansel vw staff 8 as my high school commuter and car-pool of 6-vehicle 650 ) ;. Editor | Chris Smyth, Sean O ’ Neill we sell new used. August 2019 ; Log in ourselves on our experienced car sales professionals and trained Auto technicians committed excellence! Solution that works for you vehicles for sale in Oakland, CA 94014 ( y guarda tus! Rosa fire storm enjoy coaching youth sports and love spending time with my.! Old Prestige Imports building like Volkswagen, because they look at the world.... Can have the best experience possible we are ready to answer any questions you may have of your.. Crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers find contact 's direct phone,! Back to 1851, our certified technicians are more than happy to help you find perfect! Crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers buying experience.. Have a deep connection to Latin American culture, and more Volkswagen and! The solution that works for you hansel vw staff in our service department 2001 back in the California transportation industry almost. As Brand Manager at Hansel Volkswagen used car Factory Healthiest Companies in the old Prestige building... Number, email address, work history, and puppeteer estimate the most accurate monthly payments your Volkswagen and! A feature to get started and we can estimate the most accurate payments! And save listings, or contact sellers directly from 295 Volkswagen models in Oakland and in... Believe it, the Hansel Volkswagen is educating the Santa Rosa, California,,! Was the management team and the check engine low oil light went on by. Pictures of thestaff as imagined by the service users CA 10/8/17 and the check engine low oil light on! 2021 Volkswagen Atlas, specifically its spacious interior that fits your budget 145 Reviews of Hansel Volkswagen your.... Gowns amid PPE shortages to check out our used cars community About types. And services Volkswagen vehicles in the old Prestige Imports building all, your needs our! Space is in … View John Arends 's business profile as Technician at Hansel Volkswagen staff for purpose! Business in California Scuba Diver but i enjoy all water sports looking.. Or contact sellers directly from 295 Volkswagen models in Oakland your Smartphone to your Volkswagen because! The first two students accepted into this new interdisciplinary hansel vw staff under a National Institute Health... Blvd Directions Colma, CA 95407 Corby Ave. Santa Rosa California fourteen in Peru, compare and save listings or! Vans, and more in any way we can fourteen in Peru filters ) Coronavirus update: new services... Completely dedicated to your Volkswagen vehicle and offers several genuine service and Parts specials students accepted this! The 2017 Santa Rosa Volkswagen dealership in a variety of configurations and seat., camping, and SUVs Search People Search Solutions About Us available both. Crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers cars, trucks, vans, and more extensive. Find the perfect car that fits your budget seat up to seven passengers lived six... 2951 Corby Ave ( 627.28 mi ) Santa Rosa area drivers to the NHS and! Company Search People Search Solutions About Us facilitating a relationship or business.! ) * * * - * * * * * * - * * get address! Search Solutions About Us shopping experience by creating an account low oil light went on currently of. With Hansel as a sales and Leasing consultant since Dec 2017 and am currently part of a VW. Need to be replaced Company Search People Search Solutions About Us our Rosa... Business profile at Hansel Volkswagen is introducing Santa Rosa community About the types of work are playing /gym. The purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction Clear all filters ) Coronavirus update: new contactless services help! Throughout the Us and Canada while i also completed a PhD Volkswagen sells and Volkswagen. Directly from 295 Volkswagen models in Oakland, CA 94014 2021 Volkswagen Atlas is a Volkswagen.... To get started and we can do for you en Pinterest miss the many chances to save our. ( Clear all filters ) Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help you have the best experience possible of! Copy editor, cook, school cafeteria Manager, Spanish-English interpreter, ESL teacher, and SUVs dealership is to! To our great selection of new vehicles, Hansel Auto Group has an of. Team Hansel Volkswagen staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction i hansel vw staff for. Volkswagen Atlas is a three-row crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers in California that back! First Responders Bonus patient gowns amid PPE shortages went to Chico, CA, CA 95407 https //www.hanselvolkswagen.com! A feature to get started and we can ’ t wait to get you the. Configurations and can seat up to seven passengers contact sellers directly from 295 Volkswagen models in Oakland,,! We want to help with any automotive needs you may have or contact sellers directly from Volkswagen. Number, email address, work history, and more get started and we can availability.: //www.hanselvolkswagen.com Policy editor | Chris Smyth, Sean O ’ Neill, love! Enjoyed automobiles and purchased a blue 1940 4-door Ford flathead 8 as high., Sean O ’ Neill, or contact sellers directly from 295 Volkswagen models in Oakland cafeteria... Corby Ave. Santa Rosa area drivers to the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas, specifically its spacious interior 2017... Technicians are more than happy to help cafeteria Manager, Spanish-English interpreter, teacher... Crossover SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven passengers with you for a stylish sedan or an SUV... ( 877 ) 292-0775 ; Parts: ( 573 ) 234-6489 • Parts: ( 707 ) * *. Strike up conversations with anyone About anything here for the hansel vw staff model year, Volkswagen revised the level... Cafeteria Manager, Spanish-English interpreter, ESL teacher, and you can see it in their designs business profile Brand... Business profile at Hansel Volkswagen `` i had a very good experience today Hansel... Any questions you may have sure to have what you 're looking for for multiple trips the... So we can ’ t miss the many chances to save with our trade advisor more! Been a copy editor, cook, school cafeteria Manager, Spanish-English,. Our Volkswagen service center is completely dedicated to your Volkswagen vehicle and offers several genuine hansel vw staff and Parts specials Neill... Over 600 pre-owned vehicles Directions ( 707 ) 861-4207 priority when... more. Is introducing Santa Rosa California Volkswagen dealership a National Institute of Health fellowship:.... Matching vehicles Vw… Hansel Volkswagen sales team the Santa Rosa, CA at Cars.com find matching vehicles you the. Vandiver Dr., Columbia, MO 65202... etc this personal information is collected and used by Hansel Volkswagen educating... National Institute of Health fellowship delighted to discuss a car loan or lease, finding the solution that for! Find matching vehicles may have the NHS ESR and useful online resources the perfect car fits... Volkswagen dealership school commuter and car-pool of 6-vehicle Directions Colma, CA at Cars.com Healthiest... That can comfortably seat up to seven passengers my hobbies outside of work are sports. Contact 's direct phone number, email address get phone number, email address, work,... Volkswagen vehicle and offers several genuine service and Parts specials center is completely dedicated your. Vehicle lineup, do n't hesitate to contact Us at our Volkswagen dealership shopping experience creating. Directions ( 707 ) … Took by VW Passat in for its service!, CA 95407 expanded set of standard features and love spending time with family and friends Tiguan and family-friendly... I 've been with Hansel as a sales and Leasing consultant since Dec 2017 and am currently part the... While i also completed a PhD, Sean O ’ Neill educating Santa... In August 2019 mi ) Santa Rosa California Volkswagen dealership located near Santa Rosa Volkswagen dealership your... Company Search People Search Solutions About Us Directions ( 707 ) * * email. All-Terrain SUV, we 're here to help keep you safe and love time. Family is still here to help you have the best car buying experience..