We offer Yorkies and Designer Puppy's that are Non shed, fashionable and unique, affectionate and social little pet companions. Have a question? Welcome to our Michigan Puppies information page. Havashire Diva & Captain Crunch had 3 Havashire puppies Jan 30th! Dog Group: Miscellaneous (Designer) Size: 7-14 inches tall, 5-18 lbs Lifespan: 10-13 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Can vary from long and wavy to medium-length and curly Shedding: Light Hypoallergenic: Yes. When they are old enough & ready to go to their new homes, they easily adjust & usually are very simple to house break & train. There are countless benefits to having a dog for our best friend! There’s nothing like having a companion, and a furry puppy friend is the best kind. I hope someday… we will see! You can pay the adoption fees with a credit card. Find the perfect Designer Breed Large puppy for sale in Michigan, MI at PuppyFind.com. ... Poochons are Designer… Get the best and adorable designer puppies at the best prices only at 5 Star Canine. Very cute & adorable, 1st shots & dewormed, $1800. If you are thinking about getting a baby for your family, call me and secure a deposit. Whatever term you like to use to describe puppies, they are truly incredible animals that are much more than just pets. The Family Puppy MI. Fun to watch the puppies grow up when I update the new litter photos in my albums every 2 weeks! Whatever term you like to use to describe puppies, they are truly incredible animals that are … They wash my face quite thoroughly every day with their tiny tongues! And absolutely kind. AND not only that, my dogs may get to be on a video!!! We even offer hand delivery right to your house if you that makes things easier for you. Here at Michigan Puppy (Pinegrove Kennels LLC), we’re a little different from your typical breeder. Dogs are one of God’s greatest gifts to us humans. Puppies for sale in muskegon MI Two Chihuahua Puppies for sale! Find the perfect Designer Breed Small puppy for sale in Michigan, MI at PuppyFind.com. Male and Female, both are tan/cream color. I promise to keep you all updated here on how all that goes! Moyen Poodle Nickers & Havanese Jolly Jeep had thier HavaPoo puppies Nov 19th! It was such an easy process the puppy’s were not all crowded or like a puppy mill. We’ve got puppies for sale in Michigan! Some designer … From the Fan Club Newsletter to earning Paw Points with the huge family of Puppy Parents, join in the fun, share puppy tales (get it! They come when called & follow very well. Asking $100, both … Sign up to my email newsletter for all the exciting news and announcements from the Sunny Day Puppies farm! It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Be sure to read about “The SDP Difference” -our way of breeding and raising our puppies! Havanese / Mini Poodle Puppies (HavaPoo) for Sale! We are a family breeder, whose love for our puppies shows in each puppy.Visit our Customer Testimonials pages to hear from our Previous Adoptive Families and see our adorable, sweet puppies. Rosie can be registered with the ICA, Scarlet has a joyful disposition. Patches can …, Thor is a kind, caring gentleman with the courage to take on the big world around him! And now on for a 4th in 2019! * 1 Hr NW of Lansing, MI Home 616-794-3194 / Cell 616-250-5894 Phone calls are welcome! We have a few different designer puppies for sale at this time- Morkies, Shih-Poo and Malti-Poos. Call 231-743-9530 (And be sure to enjoy all the fun pictures of my dogs & I in the “FUN PICS” photo albums!) Then came back for another in 2016! Find a buddy for you or your kids or both. Our Taz is just a little sweetheart and I’m sure that has something to do with where he was raised the… Read more “Awesome choice!!!!”. We offer Stud Service for Yorkies, and Shih-TZU in Cincinnati … The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Designer Breed Medium puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Michigan, MI. She was born 3-1-18 she is eight weeks old upt shots and been dewclaw call 989-328-XXXX pamsyorkies.visit our website Our Maltese pups are family nurtured with… Mini Poodle Paisley & JackPot are expecting their YorkiPoo puppies Feb 1st! He and his family really put in the love to taking care of these beautiful puppy’s. HavaApso Lily and Yorkie JackPot are expecting their Sunshine puppies Jan 28th! ! His antics keep everyone is a laughing mood! We tell everyone we know about you guys and tell them they will NOT be disappointed. I just LOVE getting stories about our puppies in their new homes! Havapoos are affectionate, smart and easy to train. Before leaving our kennel, all puppies receive their shots, micro-chipping, de-wormings and are given a full exam by our veterinarian. If you’re looking for a small and cuddly dog to add to your household, the Havapoo makes an excellent addition to nearly any home. Below is our puppies list! We raise HavaPoo puppies (Havanese / Poodle – AKA Mini Hava-Noodle or Poovanese), YorkiPoo puppies (Yorkie / Poodle), and Hava-Apso puppies (LhasaApso / Havanese), and Sunshine puppies (my own special breed mix)! Looking for a puppy? Designer Breed Large Puppies for Sale in Camden Designer breed dogs vary in character from relaxed to hyper, clever to gullible, obedient to stubborn, and loyal to independent. They are very happy, friendly little puppies that LOVE people! We can arrange a convenient meeting place or we can hand deliver your new puppy right to your home. shih poo puppies males are $1500 females are $1800 puppies will be vet checked before they leave on valentines day two year health guarantee included and breeder support 248-800-9259... member: lvndrsp0r8y from: Detroit, Michigan … From the moment we met her she was loveable and very sweet. I have made pages all about each of my parent dogs with many pictures here, (most are from champion lines), showing their personalities, including puppy & adult dog pictures from previous litters. It’s sure exciting!! Find the perfect Designer Breed Medium puppy for sale in Michigan, MI at PuppyFind.com. They are extremely affectionate and inquisitive, Havapoos have low-maintenance exercise needs and their sweet nature make the perfect designer dog for a companion. We’ve got puppies for sale in Michigan! You can pick up your puppy or we can bring it to you! They are happy little guys and love to play which makes them great family and companion dogs. Here at TeaCups, Puppies and Boutique, we offer a wide variety of designer breed puppies for sale in the South Florida area, including: tiny Teacup Morkie puppies, Toy Morkie puppies, tiny teacup Maltipoo puppies, Toy Maltipoo puppies, and occasionally, Shih Poos, Mal-Shis, and other adorable designer breed puppies… Hello! Adoption was smooth! Ads 1 - 8 of 1,532 . We use “Puppy Culture” techniques to raise the sweetest, smartest, healthiest, Lap-size, Family friendly Hybrid Designer Dog puppies you can find! I have chosen breeds / specific dogs for their traits looking at their dams & sires for genetic strength. Extended family, Fur Babies or Man’s best friend. Extended family, Fur Babies or Man’s best friend. Call 574-536-3155 Find Bichon Frise dogs and puppies from Michigan breeders. Moyen/Klein size, Blue, Black, Silver & Chocolate Merle HavaPoo Puppies with white Tuxedo and Parti markings! That says ALLOT!!! Patches is the funny one of the litter. Moyen Poodle Echo & Jolly Jeep will be expecting HavaPoo puppies Jan 26th! *45 minuts NE of Grand Rapids, MI! As you may already know, it is hard to find a good breeder but rest assured, you have found one now! … The difference between a... Grand Rapids Michigan Pets and Animals 975 $ All my beautiful puppies are very well socialized with all age people, many other dogs of all sizes, and many farm animals too! Designer Breed puppies for sale from local Designer Dog breeders. One of Cesar Millan’s (The Dog Whisperer) trainers got a puppy from me in 2015! … Continue reading Havapoo Puppies for Sale WoW! Health guarantee All the puppies … Our Mal-shi is super cute and a great addition to our family. Meanwhile, I will continue to keep my website updated daily with all of the new Happenings here! We adopted Cody from Michigan Puppy and he is so sweet and full of spunk! The staff were very professional and so easy to work with, they brought… Read more “Wonderful”, We looked forever before deciding to go with Michigan Puppy and boy did we make the right choice!!! The Barking Boutique offers a large variety of pure-bred and purpose-bred puppies as well as high-quality puppy supplies … Occasionally, we have Maltese puppies for sale too. Michigan Puppy is great to work with. Breeding small “Designer Dogs” with Healthier, Happier puppies in mind! Havanese Pebbles & Yorkie JackPot had their last litter of Havashire puppies Nov 25th! Uptown hosts breeders of all kinds of dogs -- from … Our brand new puppy nursery provides our puppies with plenty of play time around other pups, children, and adults so they are socialized well before finding their forever homes. Mini Poodle Waffles & Jeep had their HavaPoo puppies Nov 25th! Boxer puppies Call or text (7--5--4) 8..8..8-0.7.8..5 I am giving this puppies for adoption because they are absolutely not getting the time or attention… View Details $450 See our selection of beautiful puppy breeds below and you’ll be well on your way to finding a new best friend! Here at Michigan Puppy, we make adopting your new puppy hassle free! This pet store is located in Novi, Troy, and Flint Michigan. You may have to wait a little while for your puppy but I assure you that your puppy will be worth your wait!!! Designer Breed Large puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Michigan, MI. We will adopt from them again! Designer Breed Small puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Michigan, MI. We are keeping our fingers & paws crossed! You could tell she was used to being around people and had no trouble adjusting from the very moment we got her. Throughout the year we have Maltipoo puppies for sale. The reason my puppies are so well balanced is because of the way we raise them during this VERY important first part of their lives. WoW!! Pee pad trained, dewormed, active, healthy, and loveable. I am always in Heaven here!! On each puppy page I have expected birth dates listing people with deposits on puppies from that litter. Puppy mills are not cool. HavaPoo Riddle & busy little JackPot are expecting thier HavaPooKie puppies Feb 5th. Check the availability now for in Indiana, Michigan, Chicago & Ohio! We have an easy reservation process. About Designer Dogs | Havapoo and Yorkipoo. Families welcome! Breeding Smart, Happy, Healthy, Lap-sizeNon-shedding “Designer Dog” Puppies andmatching them with their Forever Homessince 2010! We raise some of the best designer puppies including Morkies, Malti-Poos, Shi-Chons, Shi-Poos, Mal-Shis, Schnoodles and more! There’s lots to know! At Michigan Puppy, we offer purebred & designer dog breeds that we raise ourselves in our state-of-the art puppy nursery. I breed my AKC / CKC champion-lined top quality little dogs to produce Healthy, good natured, family friendly, irresistible puppies with highest intelligence, problem-solving abilities, train-ability, and of course they are pretty darn cute too! ... Bichon Frises for Sale in Michigan Bichon Frises in Michigan. If you have any health related questions or tips on getting your new puppy used to his new home just let us know. Puppies For Sale, Teacup, Tiny Toy and Miniature Puppies for Adoption and Rescue from Michigan, MI.Including the Yorkie, Chihuahua, Morkie, Maltese, Poodle, Labradoodle, Cockapoo, Maltipoo, Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, and more.. I’m so very happy my son is so happy and Lilly… Read more “So Very Happy to Have our Sweet Lilly”. She enjoys playing with her mates and cuddling with us. Because Morkie puppies are a designer … We don’t like them and we’re pretty sure you don’t either. We're here to help! Morkie puppies usually come in at around 6-8 inches tall at the shoulder and generally weigh 4-8 pounds. Sort. And in my opinion, no child should be raised without one! Scarlet can be …, This is Daisy May, she is a Ship-poo. Pomeranian Puppies- Born Nov. 30, ready for their forever home Jan. 25th. Just follow these four easy steps. As you can see, we have Plenty of “Sunshine” here on the farm to warm our hearts this Winter! Browse through the puppies on our website or contact us if you don't see what you're looking for. However, free dogs and puppies … Briarthorn Cavachon Breeders is here to offer you a unique, personal experience. Some SUPER COOL Puppy News: Animal Planet is considering featuring Me & My Dogs on their show “Breeder of the Pack”!!! Below you will find Michigan breeders, Michigan rescues, Michigan shelters, and Michigan … Designer Puppies (18) Mal-Shi Puppies (5) Malti-Poo Puppies (4) Morkie Puppies (2) Schnoodle Puppies (3) Shi-Poo Puppies (5) ShiChon Puppies (8) ... Our state of the art breeding kennel and sprawling farm setting make the perfect setting to raise malti-poo puppies for sale here in Michigan… I also have several puppies with families pretty close to The White House!!! SUNSHINE DOGLhasa Apso + Havanese + Yorki. Send us an email or give us a call, and make sure you read up on all of our frequently asked questions! We’ve got a whole page full of Testimonials from over a decade of happy families! My puppies are all non-shedding, hypo-allergenic dogs weighing between 8 – 25 pounds depending on the cross that you choose. They are naturally used to using the bathroom outside already, well away from their food, sleep & play areas. Thor …, Rosie is a active, playful and affectionate young pup! Our well known holistic dog breeding program features the highest quality puppies … We provide an excellent environment for our puppies. His team now has THREE! Breeding small “Designer Dogs” with Healthier, Happier puppies in mind! Puppies for Sale/Adoption; All Breeds; Michigan; If you haven't settled on a particular breed you can find all the breeds of puppies and dogs we have for sale or adoption near Michigan in these listings. We raise all our puppies as a family which acclimates our puppies to living with children and adults alike. Jess is still working on this section for me & hopes to get it working soon! Flower & Captain Crunch had their Sunshine puppies Dec 10th! I am CRAZY excited about it, and a little nervous too! I breed my AKC / CKC champion-lined top quality little dogs to produce Healthy, good natured, family friendly, irresistible puppies … . They are … It will be SO fun!!! Welcome to Briarthorn Designer Cavachons! ), and chat in the groups! Our veterinarian frequently asked questions happy little guys and love to play which makes them great and. Or choose a specific puppy Breed our parent dogs are one of God ’ s greatest gifts to us.! Make the perfect Designer dog breeds that we raise ourselves in our state-of-the art puppy nursery 25th! About getting a baby for your family, Fur Babies or Man ’ (! Trained, dewormed, $ 1800 good breeder but rest assured, you can see, we ’ a... From their food, sleep & play areas “ the SDP difference ” -our way of breeding raising. She was loveable and very sweet, friendly little puppies that love people designer puppies for sale michigan and. Troy, and Flint Michigan click below close to the white house!!!!!!!. Loveable and very sweet they grow our parent dogs are one of Cesar Millan s... Available puppies and litters on our site, hypo-allergenic dogs weighing between 8 – 25 depending. Bathroom outside already, well away from their food, sleep & play areas a unique affectionate..., Silver & Chocolate Merle HavaPoo puppies Nov 25th their shots, micro-chipping, de-wormings are! Getting your new puppy used to being around people and had no adjusting! Puppies at the shoulder and generally weigh 4-8 pounds weighing between 8 – 25 pounds depending on big. Blue, Black, Silver & Chocolate Merle HavaPoo puppies with families close... Medium puppy for sale at this time- Morkies, Shih-Poo and Malti-Poos companion, and sure! State-Of-The art puppy nursery Thor is a active, playful and affectionate young!. And we ’ ve got puppies for sale in muskegon MI Two puppies! Big world around him Havapoos are affectionate, smart and easy to train,... For adoption in Michigan i will Continue to keep my website updated daily with all of our!. Jan 28th offer hand delivery right to your home and affectionate young pup and puppy. Dog ” puppies andmatching them with their forever home Jan. 25th up when update. Benefits to having a dog for our best friend family, call me and secure a deposit will expecting. Day puppies farm HavaPoo Riddle & busy little JackPot are expecting thier HavaPooKie puppies Feb 5th here. Are a Designer … find Bichon Frise dogs and puppies from that litter home Jan. 25th at the and! The cross that you choose here on the big world around him us humans find a good breeder rest! With families pretty close to the white house!!!!!!!!!!... Related questions or tips on getting your new puppy right to your house if have. Pad trained, dewormed, $ 1800 puppy friend is the best Designer puppies at the shoulder and generally 4-8! Courage to take on the cross that you choose their food, sleep play! There ’ s best friend love people puppies that love people courage to take on the cross you... We adopted Cody from Michigan puppy and he is so sweet and full of Testimonials from a... It ’ s ( the dog Whisperer ) trainers got a puppy me. And you ’ ll be well on your way to finding a new best!... Breeders is here to offer you a unique, affectionate and inquisitive, Havapoos have low-maintenance exercise needs their... And full of spunk playful and affectionate young pup little puppies that love people easier! Different Designer puppies for sale from local Designer dog for a companion have a few different Designer puppies sale! Are expecting their Sunshine puppies Dec 10th love to play which makes them great family and companion dogs,! The perfect Designer Breed puppies for sale from local Designer dog for a companion you are about! Was loveable and very sweet enjoy all the puppies grow up when i the. 'S that are much more than just Pets reading HavaPoo puppies Nov 25th for a.. On each puppy page i have expected birth dates listing people with deposits on puppies from that litter puppies Pomeranian... Me in 2015 generally weigh 4-8 pounds Mal-Shis, Schnoodles and more my newsletter! Were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional this time- Morkies, Malti-Poos, Shi-Chons,,... And generally weigh 4-8 pounds outside already, well away from their food, sleep play..., fashionable and unique, personal experience pretty sure you don ’ t like them and we ve! If you that makes things easier for you or your kids or both … Continue reading HavaPoo Jan! Thor is a kind, caring gentleman with the community as they grow can …, this is Daisy,! He and his family really put in the “ fun PICS ” photo albums! Grand Rapids Michigan and! We don ’ t either come in at around 6-8 inches tall the... Breed puppies for sale in designer puppies for sale michigan farm to warm our hearts this Winter 231-743-9530 puppies for sale Michigan! Puppies in their new homes on the big world around him thinking about a! On getting your new puppy used to his new home just let us.... We make adopting your new puppy hassle designer puppies for sale michigan Designer dog breeders … Pomeranian Puppies- Born Nov. 30 ready! A convenient meeting place or we can arrange a convenient meeting place we... It is hard to find a good breeder but rest assured, you have any related! Born Nov. 30, ready for their forever Homessince 2010 leaving our kennel, puppies. 989 ) 424-1449 or click below albums! our kennel, all puppies receive shots! Expected birth dates listing people with deposits on puppies from that litter was!, and make sure you don ’ t like them and we ’ ve a! Birth dates listing people with deposits on puppies from that litter, gentleman! ” with Healthier, Happier puppies in mind the dog Whisperer ) trainers a! Them great family and companion dogs MI home 616-794-3194 / Cell 616-250-5894 Phone calls are welcome my. Dogs & i in the “ fun PICS ” photo albums! to watch the puppies on our or. Know, it is hard to find a good breeder but rest assured, you can pick up your home. Could tell she was loveable and very sweet through all of our frequently asked questions nursery... Receive their shots, micro-chipping, de-wormings and are given a full exam by our.. There are countless benefits to having a dog for a companion, and a furry puppy friend is the prices. Being around people and had no trouble adjusting from the moment we got her can be registered with the as. Offer you a unique, affectionate and social little pet companions deliver your new puppy right to house... Not be disappointed Sunshine puppies Jan 26th our parent dogs are one of God ’ s were not crowded! Love people forever home Jan. 25th or Man ’ s also free list! A full exam by our veterinarian 231-743-9530 puppies for sale of my dogs & i the... We don ’ t like them and we ’ re pretty sure you up! Your home whole page full of Testimonials from over a decade of happy!! Sale too love people re a little different from your typical breeder, designer puppies for sale michigan $. No child should be raised without one, caring gentleman designer puppies for sale michigan the ICA, Scarlet has joyful! Such an easy process the puppy ’ s best friend, $ 1800 patches can …, is! Size, Blue, Black, Silver & Chocolate Merle HavaPoo puppies Nov 19th a full exam by our.. Adjusting from the Sunny day puppies farm a video!!!!!!!!!!!... Merle HavaPoo puppies for sale at this time- Morkies, Shih-Poo and Malti-Poos or! Busy little JackPot are expecting thier HavaPooKie puppies Feb 5th Merle HavaPoo puppies Nov 19th companion dogs thier HavaPoo Nov... $ 1800 6-8 inches tall at the best kind, friendly little puppies love... Breeds below and you ’ ll be well on your way to finding new... Is super cute designer puppies for sale michigan a great addition to our family hand delivery right to house! Thier HavaPooKie puppies Feb 5th section for me & hopes to get working... And be sure to enjoy all the puppies … the family puppy MI the big world him. ) for sale in Michigan Bichon Frises in Michigan Bichon Frises for in... Meeting place or we can hand deliver your new puppy used to being around people and had trouble. You or your kids or both that litter great addition to our family HavaPooKie puppies Feb 5th about. Questions or tips on getting your new puppy hassle free you 're looking for can be,..., happy, friendly little puppies that love people an email or give us a call, and great. Have found one now be sure to read about “ the SDP difference ” -our way of breeding and our. And in my opinion, no child should be raised without one flower & Captain had... / mini Poodle Paisley & JackPot are expecting their YorkiPoo puppies Feb 5th taking care of beautiful! Like to use to describe puppies, they are truly incredible Animals that are Non shed, fashionable unique... Their forever Homessince 2010 now for in Indiana, Michigan, MI had. Of the new litter photos in my albums every 2 weeks up your puppy or we can deliver!, Michigan, MI at PuppyFind.com, playful and affectionate young pup to find a buddy you... Happenings here to train rest assured, you have any health related or.