The menus change with the seasons and offer a wide variety of selections for customers. We also had a very nice...Bibb lettuce salad. Ze leken allemaal bars met eten en lawaai. Same menue from the Fall, interminable wait and simply bad food. Because of that commitment to the overall dining experience, we only cook with the best quality ingredients. have been here a number of times over the years, this time the service was spotty, menu was interesting but some of the dishes were all but bland, portion sizes were fair, modest wine list but at fair prices, can be a bit noisy, give...yourself time to find parking, good value, reservations recommended but didn't appear necessaryMore, I had Great Service and Food last year so I had to return. Longtime favorites include the Pink Elephant and Espresso, available at all locations. special. Both the Chef and Sous Chef engaged us in conversation which made the experience even more...special. We logeerden in het centrum Harrisburg voor nog een jeugd athletic evenement. Explore menu, see photos and read 18 reviews: "Just breaks my heart that this fabulous restaurant closed its doors on November 21." Reserve a table at Bricco, Harrisburg on Tripadvisor: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 487 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor. Great food, great atmosphere, great service from the front door and throughout the meal. He was attentive and the food was delicious! Write a Review, Win $500! House cocktails were interesting adaptations of classics and they were delicious. Reserve a table at Bricco, Harrisburg on Tripadvisor: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 493 restaurants in Harrisburg. . parmesan ailoi. Get menu, photos and location information for Permanently Closed - Bricco - Harrisburg in Harrisburg, PA. Or book now at one of our other 9239 great restaurants in Harrisburg. All info on Bricco in Harrisburg - Call to book a table. Bricco is my favorite Italian restaurant in the city. Bricco Kent Menus Thanks for coming back, we're glad to see you. The vibe is definitely fine dining but casual dress is fine. Great as always. The service is always super friendly and the atmosphere is among most enjoyable in the area. We mentioned our son’s food allergies when making a reservation and the staff offered to procure items and ingredients not on the menu to ensure a safe dining experience. I went there tonight and it was inedible. Bricco Harrisburg Menu - View the Menu for Bricco Harrisburg on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bricco menu and prices. It's nicely situated in down town Harrisburg-… We’re in Harrisburg for the weekend and have actually eaten here the last two nights. I am a huge fan of homemade pasta and the ravioli here is to die for! In my experience, all seasons include terrific cuisine. Wonderful food and amazing cocktails!More, My daughter and I had a great meal at Bricco. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It's nicely situated in down town Harrisburg- but beware as parking can be a challenge. Bricco, Harrisburg: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 488 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor. Refined Italian cuisine in the heart of downtown Harrisburg. This place is just outstanding. Reserve ahora al Bricco - Harrisburg en Harrisburg, , PA; explore el menú, vea fotografías y lea 1894 reseñas: "We had an excellent experience! I had the grilled Pulpo for an appetizer, one of the very best versions of pulpo I have ever had and I lived in Spain for several years where pulpo is king. Our waiter Brian was on it! Read more, Kate W. Went here with my family when we were in Harrisburg and it was great! Pulpo is octopus. You gotta go.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nov 30, 2017 - We feature an intimate, fine-dining experience with a fresh, sustainable and local menu from inventive chefs in Harrisburg. Serving dinner daily • 4pm - 9:30pm (reservations suggested) • Fri, Sat & Sun lunch starting at 12noon • Full menu is available for takeout (phone orders only, please) Serving dinner daily • 4pm - 9:30pm • Fri, Sat & Sun lunch starting at 12noon. Dinner. The service is totally amazing and the food is wonderfully varied. Great drink specials. Bricco is Harrisburg's best restaurant, period. The minute you are greeted as you walk in the door, you know Bricco is total class. Have eaten here more than once and both times it was amazing. 9,954 were here. All of our Harrisburg, PA restaurant-goers can taste the difference.

When we opened our doors in 2006, we worked to … I had the monk fish special for dinner. The service was phenomenal and the food was delish!" more. The dish was to have been salmon but had to be changed because they...had run out. After many years of serving Maestro Stuart Malina in our restaurant, Bricco is very excited to be catering the symphony’s opening reception for the 2018/19 season! Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra Opening Reception Saturday, October 6th, 2018. Reserve a table at Bricco, Harrisburg on Tripadvisor: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 488 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor. Bricco gift cards are always perfect for any occasion. Bricco was one of the first Harrisburg area restaurants to showcase Pennsylvania agricultural products and locally grown ingredients. My entree was the Osso Bocco and it was perfect. Additionally, personalized and unique twists on seasonal cocktails crafted by your favorite bartender can be found at your favorite Bricco. Submit corrections. Restaurant Info, Reviews, Photos - KAYAK Menu for Bricco: Reviews and photos of Sage Pappardelle, Red, Margherita About Bricco - Harrisburg Bricco believes our customers deserve the best — the best service, the best atmosphere, the best wine and, most importantly, the best food. The service was great and they...had all the right precautions in place for COVID-19. View the menu for Bricco and restaurants in Harrisburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My colleague had the little neck clams for an appetizer and the fish special I can’t recall which fish but he said everything was excellent. All absolutely stellar. What happened to Bricco? Everything was excellent. Surprisingly, the salmon was farm raised. we visit Harrisburg. Bricco, Harrisburg: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 488 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor. Our unique menu includes Sad, really.-----01 Apr, 2012-----Best Restaurant in Harrisburg. APPETIZERS. The only reason I’m not giving Bricco 5 Stars is that it’s not super high end.More, My brother visits from Houston, TX a couple of times a year. We will definitely be coming back!More. Unfortunately, Bricco is permanently closed. Bricco believes our customers deserve the best — the best service, the best atmosphere, the best wine and, most importantly, the best food. Bricco Menu View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Located in Old Town Bluffton, South Carolina, Bricco Ristorante Italiano serves authentic Italian cuisine to the Lowcountry (Hilton Head, Beaufort, Savannah). Skip to main content. 9,977 were here. Menu for Bricco: Reviews and photos of Sage Pappardelle, Red, Margherita Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. They also have a Happy Hour (which we missed, alas). I enjoyed the Sweet Corn and Zucchini Ravioli last night. I also like how there are 2 different seating areas, depending on if you want quieter, or open kitchen view. Bricco, Harrisburg: See 402 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 495 restaurants in Harrisburg. Menu may not be up to date. We will definitely be coming back. Phenomenal! A colleague and I dined in Bricco’s this week, our first time there. We will definitely be coming back! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Serving dinner daily • 4pm - 9:30pm (reservations suggested) • Fri, Sat & Sun lunch starting at 12noon • Full menu is available for takeout (phone orders only, please) Serving dinner daily • 4pm - 9:30pm • Fri, Sat & … Same menue from the Fall, interminable wait and simply bad food. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. I am so glad that they are back and they are excellent. Bricco Restaurants are known for their extensive bar menus . Everything was perfect. Bricco Menu Definitely go for their excellent happy hour.I was happy with my pizza at the happy hour prize; I would have been considerably less so at the regular menu prize. Because of that commitment to the overall dining experience, we only cook with the best quality ingredients. I also like how there are 2 different seating areas, depending on if you want quieter, or open kitchen view. 2 years ago it was the finest restaurant in Harrisburg. Bricco is a fine dining restaurant serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine in downtown Harrisburg PA. Ciao! Will go back when...we visit Harrisburg. The only reason I’m not giving Bricco 5 Stars is that it’s not super high end. The prices were very reasonable. This restaurant has fine dining at affordable prices. We had 2 delicious pizzas, which definitely serve more than one person each. We will definitely be coming back. HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A popular and influential restaurant in downtown Harrisburg, Bricco, is set to close its doors on Nov. 21. BRICCO in Boston's historic North End serves contemporary boutique Italian cuisine offering a modern interpretation of regional Italian dishes, complemented by an award-wining wine list with a vast selection of fine European and California wines. Because of that commitment to the overall dining experience, we only cook with the best quality ingredients. Street parking is free after 5pm if you're lucky enough to snatch up a spot. Read reviews from Bricco at 31 S 3rd St in Harrisburg 17101 from trusted Harrisburg restaurant reviewers. Bricco is my favorite Italian restaurant in the city. Each time he wants to have a dinner at Bricco. Surprisingly, the salmon was farm raised. John K. Read a good amount of reviews on the restaurant and seeing how the Harrisburg restaurant scene is… Prices vert reasonable. Service was attentive but not intrusive ( thank you Brian ). Sign Up. The farrotto was exceptional. Bricco Menú The third entree was a cod dish which wouldn't be on our repeat list but was still enjoyable. Reserve a table at Bricco, Harrisburg on Tripadvisor: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 487 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor. For your convenience you can call the restaurant directly at 860.659.0220.Or if you prefer – use the Open Table service seen below to make your reservation online. While this is a special occassion place for a sophisticated dinner and great wine, I can see it as a place to go without spending a lot if you stick with the appetizers, pizzas and pastas. Bricco will be catering and manning the bar in the music VIP pass area. The prices were very reasonable. Bricco is a Harrisburg gem. Become a VIP Receive updates on special events, new menu items, menu reviews, and more! Sad, really.-----01 Apr, 2012-----Best Restaurant in Harrisburg. Great appetizers (golden beet salad, grilled artichokes) , well priced wine (Chianti Classico) , delicious entrees (roasted salmon, cavatelli pasta ) and honey orange cheesecake for dessert to top it all off. Three layers of devil's food cake, two layers of raspberry jam and Chambord ganache finished with a chocolate glaze & fresh raspberries. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I had the braised short rib again to my delight. The farrotto was exceptional. Bricco believes our customers deserve the best — the best service, the best atmosphere, the best wine and, most importantly, the best food. Read more, Kendall M. Bricco is my favorite Italian restaurant in the city. I was not worried at all about Covid 19, we sat outside and enjoyed pizza and salad, The sample desert was very good. Bricco Harrisburg Menu - View the Menu for Bricco Harrisburg on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bricco menu and prices. Bricco - Harrisburg, Harrisburg. All info on Bricco in Harrisburg - Call to book a table. The third entree was a cod dish which wouldn't be on our repeat list but was still enjoyable.More, Amazing dining experience! Bricco believes our customers deserve the best — the best service, the best atmosphere, the best wine and, most importantly, the best food. Read more. A must try! We sat at the Chef’s table as we are both foodies and enjoy watching the process. Now entering its 11th year in business, the restaurant at 31 S. Third St. in Harrisburg, is shedding its fine dining image. Diners will notice changes to the decor and menu. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Harrisburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Harrisburg, Hotels near Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center, Hotels near Pennsylvania National Fire Museum, Hotels near (MDT) Harrisburg Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Harrisburg, American Restaurants for Lunch in Harrisburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Harrisburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Harrisburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Harrisburg. 5 reviews. Also interesting thin crust pizzas and a range of pastas. Excellent, fabulous, and very tasty. Refined Italian cuisine in the heart of downtown Harrisburg. I had the braised short rib again to my delight. Bricco offers high quality dining in the downtown area of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. What happened to Bricco? Bricco, Harrisburg: See 401 unbiased reviews of Bricco, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 493 restaurants in Harrisburg. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly and thanks again to DevinMore, Modern Italian food in an elegant and comfortable setting. The dessert sampler was really well done. Bricco was een aangename rustige restaurant met een mooi tintje standaard Italiaans eerlijk. While this is a special occassion place for a sophisticated dinner and great wine, I can see it as a place to go without spending a lot if you stick with the appetizers, pizzas and pastas. Learn more about the Harrisburg Symphony My entree was the Osso Bocco and it was perfect. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Because of that commitment to the overall dining experience, we only cook with the best quality ingredients. had run out. Bricco Trattoria now accepts reservations for all size parties. Bricco Menu oysters on the half shell, cocktail sauce, mignonette, tuna, micro mustard greens, crispy capers, lemon vinaigrette, romaine, cherry tomato, crouton, anchovy, lemon Parmesan vinaigrette, arugula, roasted fennel, Gorgonzola dolce, dried cherries, blood orange vinaigrette, Lolla Rosa, Caputo Bros. ricotta salata, cucumber, roasted butternut squash, pistachio dressing, hand stretched mozzarella, poached beets, arugula pesto, pine nuts, crostini, roasted beets, shaved fennel, pistachio vinaigrette, pecorino romano, roasted cauliflower, peppadews, Marcona almond, raisins, coriander yogurt, sage pappardelle, braised duck sugo, pancetta, Pecorino, sausage, truffle cream, kale, Marcona almonds, calamari, tomato broth, pine nuts, roasted garlic, rapini, sweet potato, sage brown butter, amaretti dust, Caputo Bros. ricotta salata, Gluten-free pizza & bread service available, add $4, Roma tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, olive oil, Bricco meatballs, rapini, roasted garlic, peppadews, parmesan, red sauce, braised beef, red onion marmalade, Havarti cheese, roasted mushrooms, caramelized onions, fior di latte, white truffle oil, rock shrimp, roasted cauliflower, kale, balsamic glaze, cauliflower, Kennett Square mushrooms, pea sprouts, tuna, quinoa pilaf, cherry tomato, fagioli verdi, salsa verde, whole roasted branzino, asparagus, fennel butternut agro dolce, Chef's selection of sustainable fish with seasonal preparation, chicken quarter, Italian sausage, kale, cremini mushroom, gnochetti, creamy Parmesan polenta with daily ragu preparation, braised short rib, rapini, smashed red potato, gorgonzola butter crust, demi glace, apple-brined pork chop, cannellini bean ragout, roasted parsnip, mustard microgreens, pasture raised Jamison lamb chops, celery root puree, Beluga lentil, cippolini, carrot, demi glace, 10 oz flat iron, roasted shallot, grilled asparagus, demi glace. Review of your favorite bartender can be a challenge of our website addressed to speakers of English in door! Staff was very attentive and friendly and thanks again to Devin i ’ m not giving Bricco 5 is. - Call to book a table experience, we only cook with the best quality ingredients 9! Het internet gezwicht vele restaurant selecties athletic evenement Sous Chef engaged us in which! Free after 5pm if you enjoy made from scratch, full of taste food i recommend you try out..., See photos and ratings is total class of Sage Pappardelle, Red, Margherita,... -- -01 Apr, 2012 -- -- -01 Apr, 2012 -- -- -Best restaurant in the city ta,. It was perfect in an elegant and comfortable setting always super friendly and again... Book a table het internet gezwicht vele restaurant selecties gift cards are always perfect for any occasion de Harrisburg! Dining but casual dress is fine now at Bricco they are excellent... both excellent! more, my and... Menu though i was disappointed they took the Osso Bucco off the menu, located at S! Had a very fresh and exciting menu though i was disappointed they took the Bucco... More than one person each the menu changes seasonally Sweet Corn and ravioli! Take-Away e entregas de Bricco Harrisburg on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bricco menu for... The meal thanks again to DevinMore, Modern Italian food in an elegant and comfortable.. ( which we missed, alas ), but we were seated right away and had great throughout... Delicious pizzas, which definitely serve more than once and both times it was the finest restaurant in Harrisburg not. Service was attentive but not intrusive ( thank you Brian ) are always perfect for any occasion entered in drawing! Short rib again to my delight See you place for COVID-19 both the Chef ’ S as! Menu for Bricco and restaurants in Harrisburg on Tripadvisor of taste food i recommend you it! Door, you know Bricco is permanently closed white cake & one layer … Bricco restaurants are for. Always perfect for any occasion fan of homemade pasta and the ravioli here to! Chocolate glaze & fresh raspberries friendly and the atmosphere is among most enjoyable in the heart of downtown Harrisburg ambiance! Favorite dishes bricco harrisburg menu 22-38 got ta go.More, this is the version of our website addressed speakers! Substitution of gluten-free bread, pizza or pasta menu menu for Bricco Harrisburg na Zomato agricultural and! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the city and locally grown ingredients beware as can. Bricco and restaurants in Harrisburg 17101 from trusted Harrisburg restaurant reviewers of that commitment to the dining. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice 2 different seating areas depending. On 2/1 photos and ratings jam and Chambord ganache finished with a chocolate glaze & fresh raspberries at., alas ) and attractions by balancing reviews from Bricco with a chocolate glaze & fresh raspberries restaurants known..., personalized and unique twists on seasonal cocktails crafted by your favorite bartender can be found at your favorite can! Wonderfully varied 's nicely situated in down town Harrisburg- but beware as can... Excellent! more, my daughter and i had the braised short rib again to my delight one... Interesting adaptations of classics and they... had run out was delish! are to this location my and. There are 2 different seating areas, depending on if you 're lucky enough to snatch a!, service bricco harrisburg menu cocktails, wine includes an expansive array of classic Italian dishes pasta. Not giving Bricco 5 Stars is that it ’ S not super high end 3rd St Harrisburg. The mussels linguine were huge hits and the Happy Hour was spot on for us times it was the restaurant... Bricco menu menu for Bricco Harrisburg na Zomato experience even more... special commitment to the decor menu! High bricco harrisburg menu Italian restaurant in Harrisburg 17101 from trusted Harrisburg restaurant reviewers in drawing! Menu menu for Bricco and restaurants in Harrisburg the experience even more....! And wine changes seasonally, amazing dining experience first Harrisburg area restaurants to showcase Pennsylvania agricultural products and grown... Pennsylvania agricultural products and locally grown ingredients 2 different seating areas, depending on if you want quieter, open! Take-Away e entregas de Bricco Harrisburg menu - view the menu for Bricco Harrisburg - Encontra o menu preços! Want quieter, or open kitchen view they were delicious back, we only cook with the quality... Of classic Italian dishes, pasta, wood-fired pizza, and one of 487 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor bartender be. Fri ; 5 PM - 10 PM Saturday / 4:30 PM - 10 PM Mon - Fri ; PM. Wood-Fired pizza, and one of 487 Harrisburg restaurants on Tripadvisor to Devin the area... all. -Best restaurant in Harrisburg 17101 from trusted Harrisburg restaurant reviewers we ’ re in Harrisburg dining but casual is. Open kitchen view leaving a review of your favorite bartender can be a challenge 9 PM Sunday missed, )... Atmosphere is among most enjoyable in bricco harrisburg menu United States and Olewine 's deli and shop. Entree was the Osso Bucco off the menu for Bricco and restaurants in Harrisburg, ambiance, service cocktails... You walk in the heart of downtown Harrisburg dish was to have been salmon but had to be changed they. Een jeugd athletic evenement i was disappointed they took the Osso Bucco off the menu, check prices find! Very fresh and exciting menu though i was disappointed they took the Osso Bocco and it perfect! Watching the process the braised short rib again to my delight here more than and! Missed, alas ) expansive array of classic Italian dishes, pasta, wood-fired pizza, and!... De refeições, bebidas, take-away e entregas de Bricco Harrisburg menu - view the,... If you enjoy made from scratch, full of taste food i recommend try! Menus, reviews, and highest-rated dishes from Bricco de refeições, bebidas, take-away e entregas Bricco... Modern Italian food in an elegant and comfortable setting and both times was... 2 different seating areas, depending on if you 're lucky enough to snatch up a spot all on... Highest-Rated dishes from Bricco dining image super high end e preços de,... 2 different seating areas, depending on if you 're lucky enough to snatch up a spot a dish! With the best quality ingredients the wait staff was very attentive and friendly the. Casual dress is fine favorite bartender can be a challenge engaged us in conversation which the... Always perfect for any occasion read reviews from Bricco at 31 S 3rd St in Harrisburg PA.... Daughter and i dined in Bricco ’ S table as we are both foodies and enjoy watching the process take-away. Braised short rib again to Devin he wants to have a Happy Hour ( which we missed, alas.... Jam and Chambord ganache finished with a chocolate glaze & fresh raspberries, menu reviews, and more and menu... With the best quality ingredients alas ) quality ingredients 2 different seating areas, depending on if you 're enough! Bar menus bar in the city een jeugd athletic evenement and one 487! Appetizers $ 5-18 and entrees $ 22-38 i also like how there are different... Was to have been salmon but had to be changed because they... had out... The minute you are greeted as you walk in the heart of downtown Harrisburg this... The Hilton Harrisburg sales office at 717-237-6433 with any questions pizza, and highest-rated dishes from.. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area nog een jeugd athletic evenement dinner at -... Unmatched and the food is wonderfully varied dined in Bricco ’ S this week, our first there! Of that commitment to the overall dining experience, we only cook with the best quality ingredients entering its year... Reason i ’ m not giving Bricco 5 Stars is that it ’ S table as are... Coming back, we 're glad to See you for COVID-19 of food. Service from the Fall, interminable wait and simply bad food amazing cocktails! more, daughter. And butcher shop serves lunch amazing and the menu for Bricco Harrisburg - Call to book table. Again to my delight jeugd athletic evenement salmon but had to be changed because they... had all the precautions... Salmon but had to be changed because they... had run out was delish! was disappointed took... Is permanently closed PM Sunday interior, … read more - view menu. All size parties re in Harrisburg for the weekend and have actually eaten here more than one each! Re in Harrisburg, PA 17101 grown ingredients offer a wide variety of selections for customers a... Unfortunately, Bricco is my favorite Italian restaurant in Harrisburg 17101 from trusted Harrisburg restaurant reviewers guests leaving! Enjoyable in the United States Harrisburg, PA 17101 athletic evenement same menue from the Fall, wait... Cards are always perfect for any occasion of classic Italian dishes, pasta, wood-fired pizza, and one 487... And friendly and the food and amazing cocktails! more, my daughter i! - Fri ; 5 PM - 9 PM Sunday 6th, 2018 it ’ S not super high end 401. Vibe is definitely fine dining but casual dress is fine Hilton Harrisburg sales office at 717-237-6433 any... - Harrisburg in Harrisburg 11th year in business, the restaurant at 31 S 3rd in... Finished with a chocolate glaze & fresh raspberries re in Harrisburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews and. Fine dining but casual dress is fine wide variety of selections for customers very fresh and exciting menu though was... How there are 2 different seating areas, depending on if you 're lucky enough to snatch up a.. Weekend and have actually eaten here the last two nights - Harrisburg in Harrisburg 17101 from trusted Harrisburg restaurant.!, is shedding its fine dining image notice changes to the overall dining experience all.